The Devils Hot Toddy
Enjoy this classic hot toddy recipe with a devilish twist. Perfect as a nightcap or for when you just to sip on something Sinfully Smooth. Make the recipe your own by tweaking the amount of honey and lemon juice to your taste.
- 1½ oz Devils River Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 cup hot water
- Garnish: lemon wedge and cinnamon stick
- Pour 1 cup of boiling hot water into a mug and let it cool down for a couple of minutes.
- Add the whiskey, honey and lemon juice and stir.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and cinnamon stick and enjoy.