- 2 cups Devils River Rye Whiskey
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup honey simple syrup
- ½ cup Maraschino liqueur
- ½ teaspoon bitters
- 1 12-oz. can club soda
- Freshly ground cloves (for serving)
- Combine rye whiskey, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, honey simple syrup, liqueur, and bitters in a punch bowl and chill until cold, about 3 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, add ice cubes or ice ring (the punch tastes better slightly diluted).
- Just before serving, add club soda and garnish with cloves. Serve over ice.