- 9-10 lb. smoked bone-in ham
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 T. coarse ground mustard
- ¼ c. Devils River Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 T. honey
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Score the outside of the ham in diagonal cuts, creating a diamond-like pattern, and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- While the ham is baking, whisk together the brown sugar, mustard, bourbon, and honey. When the first hour of cooking is up, brush half of the glaze over the top of the ham.
- Bake for another 45 minutes, and then brush the remaining glaze over the top.
- Bake for another 45 minutes, or as needed until fully warmed through.
- Remove the ham from the oven, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 15-20 minutes. Then slice, serve, and enjoy!
Created in partnership with The Whimsical Cook.