- 2 oz. Devils River Rye Whiskey
- ½ oz. Aperol
- 1 oz. pulp-free orange juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Ginger beer (preferably Raspberry flavor)
- Batch (serves 8):
- 2 c. Devils River Rye Whiskey
- ½ c. Aperol
- 1 c. pulp-free orange juice
- 1 c. simple syrup
- 4-pack of ginger beer (preferably raspberry flavor)
- Mix whiskey, Aperol, juice, and syrup in a pitcher, and chill until ready to serve.
- Add ice and ginger beer to pitcher when ready to serve, or allow individuals to top off their glasses with ginger beer to taste.
This sinfully smooth whiskey cocktail recipe by @thewhimsicalcookpacks a punch of delicious flavors.