- 3 or 4 lbs Chicken Wings
- 3 T Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- ⅓ cup Franks Hot Red Wing Sauce
- 3 or 4 Large Garlic Cloves Finely Minced
- ¼ cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 3 T Devils River Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 T honey
- 1 t Ground Black Pepper
Wing Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup Franks Hot Red Wing Sauce
- ½ Stick Butter
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 3 or 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ to ⅓ Cup Honey
- ¼ cup + 1 T Devils River Bourbon Whiskey
- Make the wing sauce:
- In a saucepan, add butter, garlic and whiskey over medium heat and let it reduce for about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and let reduce over low heat for about 25 min until thickened.
- Once ready, remove from heat.
- Set the grill to medium
- Best to cook over indirect heat, if possible.
- Grill wings until golden brown and done.
- Toss in some of the wing sauce.
- Serve with your favorite ranch dressing, carrots, and celery.
Original recipe post by Wine by Lisa. See the full recipe HERE.