- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 T. Devils River Coffee Bourbon
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Stout beer (any kind with coffee notes would be best!)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the heavy cream, coffee bourbon, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Whisk on high until soft peaks form, then pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container. Place in freezer for 3-4 hours or until the mixture has set into the consistency of ice cream.
- In a frosted glass—the bigger the better!—drop two scoops of the no-churn ice cream, then pour the stout beer over the top until the glass is filled. Enjoy with a long-handled spoon and a straw like a classic float, or blend together and sip through a straw!
*The no-churn ice cream recipe is lightly adapted from Eric Kim’s recipe for No-Churn Ice Cream with Vanilla Bean and Scotch.
Created in partnership with The Whimsical Cook.