- 6 large scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 4 tablespoons Devils River Coffee Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In a large blender, combine ice cream, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, Devils River Coffee Bourbon, and milk. Blend until almost smooth, leaving some small pieces of cereal. Add additional ice cream or milk, if needed, to reach the desired consistency.
- Divide milkshake evenly between two glasses.
- Top milkshake with whipped cream and additional cereal pieces. Serve immediately.
- Serves 2
*For a stronger drink, substitute milk with additional Devils River Coffee Bourbon.
Recipe created in partnership with Kitchen Concoctions https://www.kitchen-concoctions.com/