You asked, we answered. A sinfully sweet adult ice cream sandwich with Devils River Coffee Bourbon infused chocolate ice cream.
- 1/2 Gallon of Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 Box Cinnamon Sugar Graham Crackers
- 3 T Devils River Coffee Bourbon
- 2 T Sprinkles, Toasted Coconut and Crushed Nuts for Garnish
- Magic Shell Chocolate for Garnish
- 2 T Devils River Coffee Bourbon
- Soften ½ gallon of Chocolate Ice Cream.
- Stir in 3 T Devils River Coffee Bourbon.
- Cover bottom of a 9 x 11 metal or glass pan with plastic wrap leaving enough to hang over sides.
- Evenly spread ice cream mixture into pan and freeze overnight.
- Break cinnamon sugar graham crackers in half for tops & bottoms for 8-10 sandwiches.
- Each sandwich will be 2-1/2 X 2-1/2 inches (measure the graham crackers).
- Remove the frozen ice cream mixture, cut into 2-1/2 inch squares that fit between the crackers.
- Refreeze sandwiches for several hours.
- Slightly warm the Magic Shell Chocolate in a double boiler with 2 T Coffee Bourbon.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Dunk the ends of each sandwich into the fudge mixture and immediately sprinkle with toppings.
- Serve immediately or freeze until ready to eat.
This sinfully sweet recipe was created and shared by Wine with Lisa. You can find the original recipe Here.