“Lubbock Uncorked” wine event is on Friday, April 12, 2019, from 4 - 9 p.m. at the American Windmill Museum (1701 Canyon Lake Drive | Lubbock, TX 79423).
Call Christye Weld at the Chamber to learn more about this fun event and how YOU can be a part of it at (806) 761-7009 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Lubbock Uncorked!
- Celebrate the culture of grape-growing and wine-making in the Lubbock area!
- Attendees will be tasting wine made from High Plains grapes and will feature only TEXAS wine!
- There will be wine, food and music – don’t miss this one. It promises to be barrels of fun!
- Learn more about wine and food pairings through one of our wine education classes.
- Not a wine drinker? We will have craft beers as well just for you!
Click the ‘locations’ tab to find out more.
LocationAmerican Windmill Museum, Canyon Lake Drive, Lubbock, TX, USA
Could not find route!
American Windmill Museum, Canyon Lake Drive, Lubbock, TX, USA
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org