Devils Sparkling Mandarin Whiskey
Put those oranges in your fruit bowl to good use and make this citrus cocktail recipe by @thewhimsicalcook. Bright and refreshing, this whiskey cocktail is easy to make at home and is best enjoyed in the back yard as the sun sets. Enjoy, Devils Advocates.
- Mandarin orange (cut into wedges)
- 2 oz. Devils River Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Topo Chico (or other sparkling water)
- Mint, for garnish
- Muddle 2 or 3 orange wedges in the bottom of your glass.
- Add the whiskey and syrup, and stir.
- Add ice to the glass.
Top with Topo Chico, and garnish with mint leaves and/or extra orange slices.