Devils River Sunrise Punch
This sinfully smooth whiskey cocktail recipe by @thewhimsicalcook packs a punch of delicious flavors. Make a batch for your next backyard gathering or tailgate party and thank us later.
- 2 oz. Devils River Rye Whiskey
- .5 oz. Aperol
- 1 oz. pulp-free orange juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Ginger beer (preferably Raspberry flavor)
- Batch (serves 8):
- 2 c. Devils River Rye Whiskey
- .5 c. Aperol
- 1 c. pulp-free orange juice
- 1 c. simple syrup
- 4-pack of ginger beer (preferably Raspberry flavor)
- Mix whiskey, Aperol, juice, and syrup in a pitcher, and chill until ready to serve.
- Add ice and ginger beer to pitcher when ready to serve, or allow individuals to top off their glasses with ginger beer to taste.