The old-fashioned – it’s a classic whiskey drink. We love to take the old and make it daring and bold. Our take on the cocktail combines the tried and true with the exciting and the new.
- 2 oz Devils River Bourbon Whiskey
- Sugar Cube
- 3-4 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Lemon Peel and Luxardo Cherry to garnish
- Add the sugar cube and Angostura Bitters to a rocks glass and muddle
- Add 2 oz Devils River Bourbon Whiskey and ice
- Garnish with a lemon peel and Luxardo cherry
Looking for more devilishly good recipes? Become a Devils Advocate and be the first to see our latest cocktails.